NCDA Members Benefits
- Membership of the Association is one of the criteria listed in a 2019 Government Tender document.
- Representation by a single trade association
- Full use of the NCDA logo
- Government lobbying
- Recognised code of conduct
- Recognition of achievement from the NCDA annual awards
- Website listing with courier search - 12,000 visits
- Member trading and support
- Courier Exchange - closed NCDA group
- National contracts & tendering service
- Social media, marketing and PR opportunities
- Discounted goods and services
- Free Credit check service
- Networking at member events
- Represented at trade exhibitions
- Association newsletter
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists for HR, employment law, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT advice
- Access to over 700 downloadable documents covering employment law, human resources, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT
2022 NEW Benefit !!
Within the membership fee each member firm will 2 FREE places to the AGM lunch and business session
Membership Criteria *
- Run the business from a commercial, not a residential address.
- Have a complete website – offering a contact page, references and fleet details as a minimum.
- Trading for at least one year.
- Turnover of £100K minimum.
- Have a good credit rating (based on Creditsafe credit check - a rating of C or above)
- Run at least two sign written/branded good condition vehicles.
- Have valid GIT Insurance. A copy of this can be requested at any time.
* Please ensure your business meets these criteria before you apply for membership. The NCDA reserves the right to reject applications or cancel membership.