NCDA Members Benefits
- Membership of the Association is one of the criteria listed in a 2019 Government Tender document.
- Representation by a single trade association
- Full use of the NCDA logo
- Government lobbying
- Recognised code of conduct
- Recognition of achievement from the NCDA annual awards
- Website listing with courier search - 12,000 visits
- Member trading and support
- Courier Exchange - closed NCDA group
- National contracts & tendering service
- Social media, marketing and PR opportunities
- Discounted goods and services
- Free Credit check service
- Networking at member events
- Represented at trade exhibitions
- Association newsletter
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists for HR, employment law, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT advice
- Access to over 700 downloadable documents covering employment law, human resources, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT
2022 NEW Benefit !!
- Within the membership fee each member firm will 2 FREE places to the AGM lunch and business session
Membership Criteria *
- Run the business from a commercial, not a residential address.
- Have a complete website – offering a contact page, references and fleet details as a minimum.
- Trading for at least one year.
- Turnover of £100K minimum.
- Have a good credit rating (based on Creditsafe credit check - a rating of C or above)
- Run at least two sign written/branded good condition vehicles.
- Have valid GIT Insurance. A copy of this can be requested at any time.
* Please ensure your business meets these criteria before you apply for membership.
The NCDA reserves the right to reject applications or cancel membership.
Annual Corporate Membership
Join the UK's leading professional body for independent sameday courier companies. The annual fee includes two places at the AGM & lunch
Become a partner of the NCDA, the UK's leading professional body for independent sameday courier companies.